Sunday 14 October 2012

Family Sunday

This Sunday I headed out to Eastern Helsinki and the home of my parents. The day was dedicated to taking it easy and enjoying the day - in our case that meant taking a peaceful walk, making lots of good food and heating up the sauna.

I've rarely experienced my former home in such a magical light. It might also have been me being extra emotional and realizing how good it feels to have (amongst others) this place to return to... I think the feeling translated beautifully to these pictures. Autumn just became my favorite season.











My boyfriend has been perfecting his pizza making method during the last year. Here he gets started with the dough. This was his first pizza experiment in a real stone oven, so a lot of excitement was involved in the process.



The result pleased the whole family, not to mention the delirious chef!



No comments:

Post a Comment